Class Sweatshirt Design Contest
If your 5th grader is interested in entering the design contest please have them submit their design on an 8.5 x 11 piece of white paper to their homeroom teacher no later than Friday, October 22, 2021. All submitted designs will be voted on and the winning design will be printed on this year’s class sweatshirt.
Things to keep in mind:
- The winning design will be professionally done, so the winning drawing will be digitally recreated.
- The sweatshirts will be grey – school colors that will show up best are white, black, and red.
- Be creative! Anything NH, North Hills, Class of 2029, etc., but all designs must be school appropriate.
Sweatshirt sizes should have already been submitted. The sizing information should have been emailed to Catherine Regan at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following included:
- Child’s name
- Homeroom teacher
- Size you would like ordered
- There are youth and adult sizes available so please make sure you indicate youth or adult.
*When thinking about sizing – please keep in mind that your 5th grader may soon start a growth spurt, so ordering a size bigger than they wear now might allow them to wear the shirts longer. This is just a suggestion based on their age and how students in the past have grown, but not a requirement, so please order what you feel most comfortable with.