What’s better than a class sweatshirt? One that you designed! Make your dream come alive as the official class shirt of the entire fifth grade class by entering the Fifth Grade Committee’s Design Contest.
If your fifth grade student is interested in entering the contest please have them submit their design on an 8.5 x 11 piece of white paper to their homeroom teacher no later than Friday, October 22, 2021. All submitted designs will be voted on and the winning design will be printed on this year’s class sweatshirt.
Things to keep in mind:
- The winning design will be professionally done, so the winning drawing will be digitally recreated.
- The sweatshirts will be grey – school colors that will show up best are white, black, and red.
- Be creative! Anything NH, North Hills, Class of 2029, etc., but all designs must be school appropriate.
If you have not submitted your student’s sizing information, please do that ASAP. Email sizing information to Catherine Regan at firstname.lastname@example.org and please include the following:
- Child’s name
- Homeroom teacher
- Size you would like ordered
- There are youth and adult sizes available so please make sure you indicate youth or adult.
*When thinking about sizing – please keep in mind that your 5th grader may soon start a growth spurt, so ordering a size bigger than they wear now might allow them to wear the shirts longer. This is just a suggestion based on their age and how students in the past have grown, but not a requirement, so please order what you feel most comfortable with.